i spent like 2 hours on this im sorry
This song went from old-school kooky to like.
this is pretty fucking awesome
this is amazing.
fuckin 4k notes what the fuck have i done
<3 <3 <3 <3
Enjoy these. None of these are jump scares, don’t worry.
- DARK SHADOW FIGURE SOBBING: A person walks into a room and sees a dark shadow figure sitting on the floor with it’s head in it’s lab, he promptly walks out and walks back in a couple minutes later. What he sees next, is something you’re going to have to watch to figure out.
- DEMON HANDS: Hands, hundreds of them growing out of walls. It looks like a scene straight out of Grave Encounters
- THE CAT WITH HANDS: Don’t watch this at midnight is all I’m telling you
- I HAVE THE BODY OF A PIG: Some paranormal investigators found some startling EVP. The end of this video will increase the creepiness.
- BOY ATTACKED BY GHOST: Towards the end where something attempts to drag him by the leg *shivers*
- FALLEN ANGEL: Two men find a trail of feathers and find an emaciated humanoid figure behind the bushes
- ELISA LAM: You probably have heard about this case, but the body of this girl was found in the hotel’s water tank not too long after this. Do you see the strange hand motions she’s making? And who on earth is she talking to?
- GHOST SCREAMING IN A HAUNTED HOTEL: Sounds of screaming coming from an empty room
- NO THROUGH ROAD: A bunch of boys explore a seemingly endless road, they find a few bunny corpses along the road
- POSSESSION AT A STORE: Look at the glass door, right when he hits the floor. You can see the reflection of something coming out of his body.
If you like this, perhaps you’ll like the 10 creepy audio recordings
Fun little trick I learned in therapy: validation. When someone is upset, don’t try to fix the problem, point out the cause, or tell them it could be worse. Just validate their emotions. Be like, ‘shit yeah man, that sucks. I’m sorry you’re going through that. I’m here for you.’ That’s literally all you have to do to make them feel better. Thank you and goodnight.
Tiger gets a bad baby tooth removed
When a tiger’s first response to having a tooth yanked is not a roar, snarl or swipe with claws, but a test nibble to check that its mouth works as well as it suddenly feels, it speaks volumes about how much the bad tooth* must have hurt.
*You can see, briefly, that it’s black and nasty on the inner side. Yuck.
I’m just awed by the amount of trust in this gif. That tiger totally trusts that the human is going to help with that scary metal object on an already painful area and the human totally trusts that the tiger is just test nibbling and not chomping down on his arm. I flinch when a house cat comes at me too fast and these two don’t even hesitate to trust each other.
Assassin’s Creed screams in the distance
someone write a youth fantasy novel about this damn thing
my mom got a bunch of nerds from school because she’s a teacher and she’s letting me eat them
kelsey this could have been worded better
The Cold war can basically be explained through its own special Olympic events: the Space Race, the Arms Race, the Cuban Missile Staring Contest, the Berlin Tug o’ War, and last but not least the Find The Nuclear Warhead Contest.
"I must have books everywhere. They are the soul of a room - they reveal the taste, the interests and the secrets of whoever lives there."-Diane von Furstenberg (via bibliophilefiles)
The mummified heart is said to be that of vampire Auguste Delagrance, responsible for the deaths of more than forty people back in the 1900, a period of vampirism in the USA. When he was identified, Delagrance was hunted down by a Romano Catholic priest and a Voodoo Hougan, and was destroyed in 1912. (x)
This is fucking Rad
"Note to self: every time you were convinced you couldn’t go on, you did."-
(107/365) by (DS)
i really, really like this.
"John William Keedy explores themes of anxiety and varied neuroses in his photography."
I’ve never seen anxiety so accurately translated into art before…
I’m the one with all the lights.
This stresses me out
I really want some of these as prints…
The post-its though